WhatsApp is a texting service between mobile phones as a replacement for the regular SMS text messages. Over 900 million users are active worldwide using the Whatsapp service. Whatsapp uses an internet connection between phones. The service is available for iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Nokia Symbian60-phones.
The major difference between regular SMS text messages and Whatsapp text messages is that Whatsapp is free: You use the internet connection on your phone (wifi or part of you mobile data package depending on subscription or pre paid type).
On this website you will find a lot of information on Whatsapp. If you browse to “What is Whatsapp?” you will find information on what kind of program Whatsapp is. If you choose “How does it work” you will find information on all kinds of options and how Whatsapp works on your phone. If you want to know for sure Whatsapp works on your phone please visit “Does it work on my phone?”
Frequently asked questions about Whatsapp
- Does it work on my phone?
- Am I blocked?
- Automatically download whatsapp images
- Blocking other users
- Can I change my phone number in Whatsapp?
- Can I change my username on Whatsapp?
- Can I install Whatsapp on an iPad or iPod?
- Can I stop a WhatsApp message from being delivered?
- Changing your status message
- Delete a chat
- Delete Whatsapp
- Does Whatsapp save my messages on their servers?
- Does Whatsapp work with wi-fi?
- How do I add contacts to Whatsapp?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- How do I change my status “last seen” ?
- How do I send voice messages with Whatsapp?
- How do I use a Broadcast List
- Install Whatsapp on your Android Tablet
- Push notifications on your iPhone
- Send a Whatsapp message by using the enter key
- Share you Whatsapp-chat by email
- Share your location
- Transfer your chat history to another phone
- View your Whatsapp statistics
- What do the checkmarks mean?
- What does Whatsapp cost?
- What does Whatsapp do with my phone information?