You can cancel your Tinder Plus subscription at anytime. To cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Log in if it asks you to.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Manage.
- Select Tinder and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
If the option to turn off auto-renewal is not displayed here, you may have already chosen to turn it off, canceling future charges. If that’s the case, you should be able to see the end date of your subscription on this screen.
To cancel your subscription on your Android device directly:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for Tinder and select Tinder in your search results.
- Select Cancel or Unsubscribe.
After canceling your subscription, you will be able to use Tinder Plus for the remaining days that you have already paid for. When your subscription expires, it will not be renewed. You can opt back in at any time. Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date. Deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription.