Sharing Memories in person might be one of the only times where you hand your phone over to a friend. And sometimes, your friend might stumble upon a Snap meant just for you ?
To better avoid those awkward moments, Memories lets you move Snaps to My Eyes Only!
- Tap .
- Tap a Snap you want to move.
- Tap to move that Snap to My Eyes Only.
- Follow the prompts to create a passcode.
- When you move a Snap to My Eyes Only, it’s removed from the ‘Snaps’ section in Memories.
Once you set up My Eyes Only, here’s how to find it ? :
- Swipe left in Memories until you see the ‘My Eyes Only’ header at the top.
- Enter your passcode.
If you’d like to remove a Snap from My Eyes Only:
- Tap .
- Tap a Snap you want to remove.
- Tap to remove that Snap from My Eyes Only.
Please Note: The only way to access your Snaps in My Eyes Only is if you know the passcode (or passphrase, if you’ve set one up). If you forget it, not even Team Snapchat can help you access or recover Snaps in My Eyes Only ? . If you forget your passcode and choose to create a new one, you’ll lose everything you’ve currently saved to My Eyes Only and will need to start fresh.
If you know your passcode and would like to change it, just tap ‘Options’ at the bottom-right of the My Eyes Only password input page.