You can make Snaps even more fun by adding real-time special effects and sounds with Lenses!
To use Lenses in Snapchat follow the steps below:
- Go to the Camera screen in Snapchat.
- Tap on a face! Lens options will appear below.
- Pro Tip ?: Use your rear-facing camera and tap to see your world through a different Lens! ? ?
- Swipe left to select the Lens you want to use.
- Follow any action prompts that appear, like ‘Raise Your Eyebrows.’
- Tap the capture button to take a Snap, or press and hold on the capture button to record a video.
Please Note: We try our best to support Lenses on as many devices as possible, but due to technical limitations Lenses aren’t supported on some devices. Here are general guidelines for what’s supported:
- Lenses are supported on most devices with Android 4.3 and above.
- Lenses are supported on iPhone 4S, iPod 5th generation, iPad 2nd generation, and Original iPad Mini devices and above.